Good news everyone – we’re having a giveaway contest for the month of September with AHAISHOPPING!
AHAISHOPPING is one of the best Korean & Street Style Women’s Fashion Online Store which offers Women’s apparel from dresses, bags, shoes, to jewellery, accessories, beauty products, and many more! I like the fact how they always strive to be in trend and constantly update their product list each day, reaching 300 new products per week as well. Read the rest of this entry »
Lioele Egg Corset Ampoule Mask
One of the goodies I bought in Singapore was the Lioele Egg Corset Ampoule Mask. I am not really a fan of any Liole products but this caught my attention very much – for many reasons, ofcourse.
Why I bought Lioele Egg Corset Ampoule Mask: (What’s the benefits of this product?)
1. It’s main ingredient is egg protein which basically supplies our skin with essential nutrients – making our skin elastic and hydrated. It also has peptide and collagen properties which double the skin’s elasticity. Egg protein repairs skin tissues and aids in tightening the skin – making it firm. It’s a natural way to get beautiful skin, naturally!
2. It will not only reduce the eye puffiness – but it reduces our under eye circles, too!
3. It helps to make your skin firm (including the pores) and also aids in treating acne.
4. It’s very good to relieve dry skin which is totally perfect for me!
5. Instantly gives you a smooth complexion while aiding to remove blemishes and keeps your skin radiant glowing!
The best part here is that – you get to see the results in your first try!
When in doubt, wear black!
I honestly have no idea where I heard that line but it has always been something I’ve done all my life in terms of choosing what to wear. Whether its on girls night out, dates, going to the mall – events, just anywhere! Anyway, few days ago as I was packing up for my trip in Singapore I had this dilemma with what to bring.
I am a type of person who loves mix and matches when it comes to my outfits but at the same time, I had to be practical and not overdo what to put in my luggage.I had to choose outfits that looks good yet doesn’t take up a lot of space, too. In layman’s term – the fabric should not be thick! Simple outfits as much as possible – the better.
Read the rest of this entry »
I am the type of person who doesn’t like to travel – at all, honestly. It’s quite a hassle for me. I like Philippines and prefer to stay here as much as possible. A lot of people wants to be out of the country for mostly the same reasons – they see the bad side of it. Personally, not just Philippines itself.. but to anyone or anything else, once you focus on the bad things it has, everything expands and you will be filled with bad things to tell about that country, person, lover, friend, family, and etc!
Wouldn’t you agree?
Yes, you are right. I went to Singapore these few days.
NOTE: Very personal blog post ahead.
Read the rest of this entry »
Not everyone knows but getting to really knowing your skin tone is very important. It will not just help you look good but it also helps you want skin care and makeup to use as well. I believe that not being able to know your own skin undertone is one of the setbacks of makeup failure.
Now, what do I mean by makeup failure?
Well, to be frank with everyone. I consider a makeup failure when…
– a woman’s face skin tone and color differs from her neck.
– when she puts a concealer on and it doesn’t seem as if she concealed anything at all. She just made it obvious that she applied one – or better yet, it’s too obvious because her under eye area starts to get cakey and the skin on the eye surface starts to be uneven to the rest of her skin tone and color.
– when she fails to enhance her facial feature – and tends to make her makeup look dull instead of making herself stand out and letting everyone see her enhanced facial features (in which I believe is the sole reason of putting makeup on)
Knowing your skin undertone will also help you in more ways than just makeup alone. You would know what colors compliments you and what would not. Read the rest of this entry »
Few days ago, I had this itching feeling to go to the mall to have my nails done at . It has been ages since I last had some pampering loving session with myself – (thanks to the busy schedule, ofcourse!) Until I ran across Bang’s Tony and Jackey Salon in SM The Block. Thanks to my favorite stylist Ms. Jenny and to their Promo Sale – I ended up getting a make over with their Korean Magic Perm System. What do you guys think? I’m still not used to the wave and the perm itself but I am loving my hair colour! Ms. Jenny even told me to go back anytime I am having troubles so she can help and guide me at any time – NOW, THAT’S WHAT I CALL SOME GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!