Few weeks from now, it’s finally Chinese New Year – January 30, 2014, Year of the Horse. I am quite excited for this – everything is going to be busy from here onwards. There was something about this year and I just know it’s “my year” and I know happiness is here for me along with tons of opportunities knocking my door. Thank you for the struggles and experiences 2013 and goodbye! Hello to 2014 and I shall have a blast! <3
– I totally lost weight – I have really toned down and got that beach body fit I’ve always wanted!
– I’m still loving my boyfriend and I’m happy to know that this year has been really good for us. Happy 6 years of being together and loving each other, hunny! <3
– I’ve traveled! I’ve be pampered myself and have gone to places with my friends and loved ones for fun, bonding and laughter.
– I’ve gotten more offers and career opportunities.
– I’ve been big with my career endeavors.
– There has been more closeness and love with my family.
– I had more shopping to do – happy that I have lots of clothes and accessories to put in my closet!
– This year, I’m have reach and fulfill one of my dreams. <3
– AISHA <3
Did you noticed how I have mentioned everything like it already happened?
I am not sure where I have heard or read it. Was it with the book, The Secret by Rhonda Brynes? I can’t really remember but.. I remember some lines that says.. it’s healthy to practice to say resolutions as if they already happened – rather than saying it by a wish that stays as a wish – by saying or writing things as if they have already happened – they have more possibility to actually happen. Whether it has a psychological effect or what not – I have always practice this and for some reason, whenever I go back to those writings I had on my 2012-2013 notebook – each of what I have mentioned have all magically happened (even when I thought they were impossible to achieve!)
Why not give it a try?
It may be a coincidence it happened to me, but what’s the harm of trying it out yourself? It might work after all. :)