Most of the time, boys can be a major headache. You don’t know what is on his mind. Sometimes he’s okay, sometimes he’s not – he’s just crazy! Don’t you ever wished you know what he really wants? What can bother him, turn him on and what not?
Secrets Revealed from Candy Cuties of 2009.
After all, love and relationship is a mind game.. you just have to know how to play the game.
So tell me, how are your cards doing? Be sure you have an A’s, Kings, Queens and diamonds down there.. be careful, or you might just lose the game.
100 Guy Secrets – Decoding Baffling Boy Behaviors 101 :
1. If a guy cries in front of you during a fight, he’s just using the drama to get your sympathy.
2. We also get self-conscious about our skin (which means zits also stress us out!).
3. Our efforts to impress you are actually very obvious: We show off our shiny new stuff, like a top-of-the-line-gadget or an expensive watch.
4. Wearing makeup isn’t a turn-off. But re-touching every five minutes is, especially if you’re on a date with us.
5. Guys will never understand why girls need to spend an entire hour in the shower.
6. If we feel threatened by another guy, we won’t say anything. But we will definitely do some research to scope out the competition.
7. Guys know their priorities. So if your boyfriend is always “too busy,” he probably doesn’t want to be with you anymore – enough said.
8. We can like someone our family disapproves of, but we can never fall for a girl who won’t even try to change their minds.
9. A guy won’t kiss a girl on her forehead unless he’s really serious about her.
10. We love it when you notice our new haircut – and compliment us about it.
11. Guys can be sensitive and deep – not all of us are pigs.
12. We get embarrassed by too much attention.
13. Girls are much braver than boys.
14. We find it cute when you’re a messy eater.
15. We like it when you can make funny faces for the camera without worrying about looking silly.
16. At the end of the day, all we really want is your approval.
17. We get threatened when you’re more makulit (or playful in a good way) with other guys than with us.
18. When we get upset, we find comfort in chocolate and ice cream, too!
19. We love getting early morning phone calls from you, even if you disrupt our peaceful slumber.
20. We have trouble apologizing, but most of the time, we know that we’re wrong and you’re absolutely right.
21. Guys watch cheesy soap operas too!
22. We always check your Facebook page to see if other guys are leaving flirty comments on your Wall.
23. We gossip with other guys all the time. We’re even more big gossipers than you are!
24. When we choose our clothes for our dates, we actually take note of what we were wearing that last time we saw you. (We don’t want you to think we only have one shirt in our closet.)
25. We still go home and cry to our moms after a bad fight or a breakup.
26. Some guys still have teddy bears on their beds!
27. We believe in fairy tales and unicorns too.
28. On our first date, we’re just as anxious as you are.
29. We’d rather be with quirky, flawed girls than picture-perfect ones.
30. We like girls who can go on unconventional dates with us – like going jogging in the rain together.
31. We’ll let you mess up our hair if we like you.
32. When we tell you that you’re cute, we mean it. Always.
33. We can be really dense, so we also need to be told that we’re cute.
34. We like girls who give us a hard time because when we finally get them to go out with us, the reward is greater.
35. When we pick on you or make fun of you, it means we like you. It’s the good old pigtail-pulling trick.
36. When you force us to watch chick flicks, we pretend not to like them, but we get butterflies, too.
37. Girls who can take care of themselves are way better than damsels in distress.
38. Horror movies freak us out big-time too!
39. Every time we try to make you jealous, it always backfires.
40. We get embarrassed easily. So please don’t laugh at us when we do and say something stupid.
41. We love social networking sites because they give us regular scoop on you.
42. The rain makes us feel all emo and sentimental, too.
43. We really don’t get your “subtle hints.” At all.
44. We’re fine with girls who wear skimpy outfits, but don’t keep tugging and re-adjusting your clothes.
45. Guys feel most of the things girls do. It’s just hard for us to express them.
46. Guys get really shy around their crushes too
47. Malambing girls always win us over – in short, those who are sweet!
48. We’d never admit it, but hearing David Archuleta’s “Touch My Hand” makes us feel all happy and giddy, too.
49. We will always be terrible at remembering dates and details. So we need you to remind us.
50. We try really hard to get you to notice us
51. We like finding solutions to your problems. It makes us feel like a hero.
52. Whether you’re skinny or curvy or somewhere in between, you’re attractive if you’re comfortable about your body.
53. We like it when girls can appreciate spending quiet, alone time with us.
54. We love girls who are upfront about their feelings.
55. When we really, really like you, it’s actually harder for us to make a move because there’s more at stake.
56. We get kilig (shivers or ticklish feelings) when you punch us playfully, even if it hurts sometimes.
57. If we’re really into you, trust us, we will come up with the most complex, most creative strategies to win you over. So don’t say we’re not making an effort, because we are.
58. We like pretty girls, but there has to be more than looks. We’re not shallow.
59. We’re jealous of guys who drives fast cars, in the same way you’re jealous of girls with closets full of designer outfits.
60. Guys also get stressed about maintaining a healthy figure.
61. People think girls are too talkative, but guys are big chatterboxes too.
62. Contrary to what shampoo commercials are always implying, guys don’t always like girls with long black hair. We love short-haired gals too!
63. The songs we play in our car when you’re in the passenger seat have been carefully pre-selected and screened for anything that may be offensive.
64. We love girls who are great with kids. Because if you can be patient with a three-year old, then you can definitely put up with us.
65. We were kind of sad to see High School Musical end. No more Troy and Gabriella!
66. We’re totally vain (especially when it comes to our hair!). But we try our very best to hide it.
67. We think girls in messy ponytails are cuter than girls with salon-perfect hair.
68. We can never be with a girl who is cruel to animals.
69. Before we post a status update on Facebook, we always consider whether you’d think it’s too whiny, or self-absorbed.
70. We like going to the cinema with you because we get to share our popcorn and maybe even hold your hand.
71. We will do absolutely anything for our girlfriends.
72. We love it when you sing off-key at the top of your lungs.
73. We will never get why you love posing for photos so much, but we kind of like it when we get to put an arm around you during group shots.
74. Out “just-rolled-out-of-bed-and-threw-on-a-random-outfit” look is more complicated and calculated than it seems.
75. We’ll start a petty argument with you just to get your attention.
76. We find it cute when we see you fidgeting, twirling your hair, biting the straw, and showing that we make you nervous.
77. We get anxious when you go to the bathroom in groups because you might be gossiping about us.
78. We’re huge fans of Gossip Girl too! We were touched when Chuck Bass finally said those three words, eight letters to Blair Waldorf.
79. We try to act mature, but we will never outgrow toys and cartoons!
80. Guys find it cool when a girl has a big appetite.
81. We can sense confidence from a mile away. We can tell when you know how amazing you are.
82. We get kilig (shivers or ticklish feelings) when we see you’ve viewed our Multiply Albums.
83. We love it when you can laugh freely and unpretentiously. The louder, the better!
84. We like it when we get to make you laugh. It makes us feel important.
85. Guys love being taken care of, but sometimes, you have to let us do things on our own. It shows you trust us enough.
86. We always worry about what you think of our fashion sense.
87. It sucks that we can break your heart without meaning to. We’re definitely not proud of this. (We’re Sorry!)
88. We like it when you show us off to your friends. It means you think we’re completely worthy of you.
89. When we know there’s a possibility that we’d bump into you, we actually spend time planning our outfits.
90. We think it’s weird that you keep tagging people in photos that all look alike.
91. We put up a strong front, but we also get hurt easily.
92. We respect girls who can let us down firmly and clearly without beating around the bush or trying too hard to be nice.
93. Guys also care about clothes and shopping.
94. Guys are also afraid of silly things, like flying cockroaches!
95. We’re very stubborn, but we can be open-minded if we want to be.
96. Don’t believe those teen movies – we’re not always thinking about gross stuff!
97. We know we’re in love with you when your name always comes up in our conversations with other people.
98. We still get jealous when you swoon over Edward Cullen. Even if he’s fictional.
99. We we say we like “simple girls” it doesn’t just mean we like minimal makeup and low maintenance clothes. It also means we want you to be game for anything and easy to please.
100. The most attractive girls are the ones who look naturally beautiful – like they’re pretty without even trying.