Summer is most definitely around the corner and it’s time to bid farewell to the cold season and start opening up ourselves to sizzling hot summer. Let me share you some of your summer must haves that will definitely make you look fabulous this summer!
1. Sunglasses – Sunglasses are a year-round essential so it’s always worth to have one – most especially during summer where I feel becomes an important part of our summer wardrobe. You just can’t complete that outfit without that shades on! Plus, people who loves to hide their bags under their eyes will benefit from wearing sunglasses, too! Don’t you think?
2. Glitter Nail Polish – Bring color to your life by adding some glitter nail polish to get yourself a healthy dose of those shimmer. You can use a non-glitter nail polish as well – just make sure to use lively colors! I prefer glitter nail polish as it gives me this summery happy feeling – plus, it’s so eye-catching, too!
3. Flip-Flops – Since we’re talking about summer, you can’t forget flipflops, would you? Reef.com has an amazing collection of women’s flipflops that you just have to see! Flipflops are also one of those year-round essential since a lot of people use them for outdoors and casual outings. It’s comfortable and easy to wear – it won’t even hurt your feet while having a long walk at the beach which just makes it really awesome.
4. Summer Hats – As you may all know, though summer is a time to enjoy the heat of the sun – it can be damaging, too. So having a summer hat really comes in handy, during these times – especially when you think you didn’t put enough sunscreen on.
5. Swimsuits – It’s summer so we all wanted to wear a really nice looking swimsuit of our choice – just make sure it fits you and you are comfortable wearing it. Again, ill-fitting swimsuits may cause unwanted attention and just wreaks out your confidence level – so please make sure you love what you wear, too!
Though we have a lot of reason to wear less clothing during this time of the year. Just because it’s really hot out there doesn’t give us an excuse to wear lesser clothing. Remember, LESS is NOT always MORE.