Everyone says that drinking lemon water is good for your body.. but that doesn’t really urge most people to drink lemon water, does it? At the end of the day, people would still go for some sodas, juices, coffee and alcoholic drinks.
It also doesn’t mean that by drinking a glass of lemon water would mean that – you will be revitalized and immediately be healthy. It’s always a form of habit. It takes a habit to change your lifestyle and it also takes a habit to break it.
Don’t you ever found yourself saying…
I will stop smoking, I will lose weight, I will be a vegetarian, I will do this and that and so on… but later on, you realized that you never really do these things.
Why? Because you are not used to it.
Let’s say you are used to eating junk foods – everyday.. can you really stop eating junk food the next day? No, you can’t. Our body goes through changes every time we change our lifestyle and our body cannot adapt that easily… it takes time.
What I like about drinking lemon water is the fact that it can break your habit helping you to start the healthy lifestyle you want that your body deserves because it helps “stops your cravings” especially when you make a habit of drinking at least a class of warm lemon water every morning.
So, if you have any plans of trying to lose weight, trying to detox, trying to break a bad habit.. it’s best to start with drinking a warm lemon water every morning first – it helps and you won’t be frustrated by the results, too.
Top 10 Amazing Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water:
1. Boosts your immune system because lemons are high in Vitamin C which is great in fighting colds and other respiratory problems. It also enhances iron absorption in the body for the benefit of your immune system.
2. Helps you with losing weight especially when you drink it with lukewarm water mixed with honey. On a daily basis, it will be the most effective remedies to reduce belly fat and fight obesity issues.
3. Prevents and cures you from various allergies and infections.
4. Cures your skin problems giving you a youthful glow. Drinking lemon water as a habit also makes a huge difference to your skin. It also acts as an anti-aging remedy that removes wrinkles and blackheads. If applied on affected areas, it also helps to heals and get rid of scars. (also a good cooling agent for skin burns)
5. Not only it gives you a fresh breath but it also relieves you of any toothache pain and gum problems.
6. It gives so much wonders to those who have heart problems because of its high potassium content. It controls high blood pressure, dizziness, nausea providing relaxation to your mind and body.
7. Balances you pH level removing overall acidity in your body.
8. Because of its Vitamin C and antioxidants, it also aids in removing free radicals from the body.
9. Good for detoxification as it cleanses your body system. It is also diuretic and will help you fight bacteria and flush away the toxins in your body.
10. It helps brightens your mood and helps clear your mind. It also reduces anxiety and depression.