School is definitely around the corner! Get ready to say BYE BYE to the Summer Season!.
A man won’t take the like of kissing you when you have chapped, and dark lips. Well, whether your man tells you that he loves you unconditionally whether what and how you look like, don’t you think prettifying yourself for that man gives him a bonus he deserves?
GUYS POINT OF VIEW: As to what my ex-boyfriend told me before. One thing that made him so into me is because he finds me attractive, mainly because of my eyes and lips – – LOL. Let’s focus more on the lips, as he says, my lips is pinkish, and very innocent like to the fact he wants to kiss it, haha!
First. Do know that a Lip balm is very essential for an everyday use. You can try to use petroleum jelly or a lip balm with a petroleum jelly content, or a lip balm that has a content of beeswax is preferred. A lip balm that has a vitamins and minerals is good because it takes care of the health of our lips. A lip balm with SPF for me is a must for sun protection.
There are 3 Lip Balms that I really love:
1. ChapStick Lip Balm – should be available in your local drugstore
2. Mistine White Spa Lip Care – It’s actually available in Watsons, but it’s hard to find it and most of the time sold out. There are also online sellers who sell this, but it’s more of their whitening products, but Mistine Products are one of the bests I really like, it works for me!
3. Propolis and Beeswax Lip Balm bought in ilogMaria – Again, I want to give my thanks to Krisel for introducing me this lip balm, it does wonders!!
Second If you have dark lips, then you better not miss this out!
* You better stop smoking or it would be wiser for you to not even start smoking at all! Also, it can be caused by too much drinking of tea and coffee.
* Eat healthy, more fruits and vegetables would be really great.
* Please avoid wearing lipstick, if you cannot avoid that, you may want to try looking for a lipstick that has a sunscreen protection. The Cover Girl Triple Lipstick will do, it has 15 SPF
* Do apply some lemon juice on your lips, this will help to lighten it a bit.
Third Resolving your CHAPPED LIPS
I think this is most common problem that most girls especially on their teen years deals with. Our lips doesn’t have any oil glands which would mean that our lips doesn’t moisturize unlike our skin. Which is why I feel that our lips is something so hard to take care of.
Most common problem why you have cracked or chapped lips – If it is not because of the weather, it must be because YOU KEPT LICKING ON YOUR LIPS! Actually, it may look like you are moisturizing your lips but you are making it worst and irritating it more. Remember, only by applying a lip balm is the only way for you to protect your lips and give it the moisture that it needs. Also, by munching junk foods, when the flavors are stuck in your lips, this is also another reason of drying them out.
Fourth Exfoliate your LIPS! It’s not only our skin and body who needs TENDER LOVING CARE, right?
Here is a trick that works well!
What you would need: Toothbrush, and a lip moisturizer (using petroleum jelly is good,too)
STEP 1. Put your lip moisturizer on the toothbrush
STEP 2. Brush your lips like you are just brushing your teeth to brush off the dead skin. Be sure to do this gently, as our lips are sensitive.
STEP 3. Don’t wash it off, instead – – sleep on it. This will moisturize your lips and would be looking look much better smoother and healthier!
I just discovered an Easy Lip Exfoliant Method which I just cannot just keep it to myself! What I like about it is because you are going to use an Olive Oil, which I know everyone already knows about the wonders it can really give.
METHOD: A teaspoon of Olive Oil and honey + 2 teaspoon of white sugar (granulated) + lemon juice. You mix it up and make a sugary paste. Use your finger or toothbrush and apply the mixture on your lips!