Lovely Saturday! How is everyone doing? I don’t know what’s up with this month but I’ve been drastically doing crazy stuff that I do not normally do at all! Anyway, before anything else.. here is my Face of the Day!
Since my current hair color is strikingly shocking. I prefer to do minimal make-up and just keep it simple.
– Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 (Warm Ivory 1)
– Cinema Secrets Concealer (#605-61)
– Missha Signature Extreme Cover Concealer SPF 30 PA++ (21)
– Cinema Secrets Dual Finish – Oil Free with Aloe Vera and Sunscreen (Butternut)
– BYS Eyeshadow (01 Guilty Pleasures) – used as a highlighter.
– Missha The-Style Defining Blusher (BR 01)
– Missha M Shimmer Blending Ball Blusher (Peach Glow 02)
– Ever Bilena Advance HD Eye Pencil (Natural Blonde)
– Ever Bilena Advance HD Eye Pencil (Soft Black)
– IN2IT Waterproof Eye Colour Set (EWE 01 Camel)
– BYS Lipliner Pencil (11 Chocolate)
– IN2IT Lasting Lipstick (LA 10 Cinnamon)
I can’t seem to settle with the bleach so just after two days, I had it dyed using Revlon’s Colorsilk Luminista in Red 150. It didn’t really came out how I wanted so I am planning to re-color it again, soon. Not now though.. but I like it much better than how it was when I bleached my hair. If you followed me on Instagram, most of you will have a glimpse on some of my photos that I uploaded of me in newly RED HAIR.
It actually looks bright red orange-y especially because of its lighting coverage but it’s actually just bright red. Also, If you noticed, I didn’t dyed the ends of my hair, it has a different purpose (I think that is actually what made it look that orange effect color, lol!). So yeah.. the whole look is not finished yet. I just can’t bear to wear that bleached hair any longer. Just so you know, it will take some time – the hair color will still change.
I am actually aiming for a darker red hair color with an ombre pink. I am not sure if I can pull it off – but at the moment, I am a person who wants to take bold risks! It’s nice to made bold move and decisions from time to time, don’t you think? It’s okay to regret, you’ll learn from it but if you don’t do those things and if you possibly be satisfied and really happy of the outcome – wouldn’t you regret not doing it at all in the first place? Well, not just for hair and makeup – it all goes down to every aspect of our life, too!