It has truly been awhile since I got the chance to post an #FOTD here on my blog. I just got back from another overseas trip – the month of May was full of travel for me – that actually explains why I haven’t been updating my blog lately. Anyway, I have been sick lately maybe because I haven’t really found time to rest since a whole month of travel – here and there. Though, I was sick, lying all day in bed makes me feel as if I won’t really get better, thus I treated it as an opportunity to do an #FOTD. After all, it’s actually been awhile since I last put on makeup. I have been lazy applying makeup recently, but after doing this #FOTD, it made me realized how much I love applying makeup on my face. It’s really fun!
This is one of my most favorite makeup look:
1. Classic Smokey Eyes
4. Simple Matte Lipstick (I prefer Nude, but I ran out of Nude Lipstick for now)
Makeup Products that I’ve Used:
1. Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer from Benefit Cosmetics
2. True Match Foundation in Apricot Ivory from Loreal
3. Professional Makeup Camouflage Facial Concealer Cream Palette from Romwe
4. 6 Color Concealer Foundation Palette from Romwe
5. Guilty Pleasure Eye Palette HD from BYS Cosmetics
6. Lash King Mascara from Shiseido Majolica Majorca
7. PhotoReady Flushed Rougissant by Revlon
8. High Beam Liquid Highlighter from Benefit Cosmetics
9. Rosy Pink Lipstick from Pixy Cosmetics
10. Black Eyeliner from The Face Shop
I truly love how this makeup look turned out on me. I normally don’t apply any eye makeup on a daily basis (because I am too lazy to do so, lol!) thus, this look truly has satisfied me. I am not really a fan of applying too much color on my face when it comes to makeup because I believe that makeup helps to enhance our features – not to entirely change our whole overall look. Don’t you think so, too?