Eyebags are mostly the most dreadful thing next to acne that could be visible in ones face. I personally hate them, don’t you? Those that give our eyes dark circles and puffiness, which is not pleasing in anyone’s eye. Most people, especially teenagers would prefer buying in the counter eye creams as a remedy for eyebags, but in my case, I would still prefer home remedies for this. It’s a natural way to be eyebags free and the best part is that, it’s not expensive at all – – before you go guessing, it’s not cucumber at all!! Okay?
Eyebags Remedy to try:
– Slice raw potato in thin slices, place them in each eye. Be sure that your eye area has spritz of water before application. You can put several thin slices for each eye and leave there for a 5 to 10 minutes for better results.
– Leave a spoon in the freezer, and when it’s cold enough press the spoon under the eye area where it’s puffy. It’s actually one of the quickest remedy.
– Putting teabags under your eye is helpful too, because of the tannin. So, give it a try than throwing them all out!
Other tips for you to reduce eyebags:
– Use gel based eye make up and creams
– Refrain from applying rich moisturizers in eye area at night
– Avoid using anti aging creams in the eye area
– Always wash your face with cold water every morning
– Elevate the head on your bed as you sleep, this can prevent the gravitational redistribution of fluid that is associated with eye swelling, which are those puffiness we get in our eye area
– Reduce the excessive intake of alcohol, this would cause puffiness in your eyes. In case you can’t help it, match a glass of wine with a glass of water every time.
– Drinks lots of water during the day but avoid drinking water 3 hours before you sleep – – water retention.
– Try to intake foods like asparagus, it’s good in prevention water retention
– Try to give your eyes a rest, you must be facing the computer or television too much.
Goodluck! It’s really nice if we could reduce those eyebags before the school starts, right?
PS. Check out this assisted living software from eldermark – awesome!