September is one of those months I went overboard with shopping. Okay.. maybe that happens quite a lot of times, Lol… It’s my usual habit. I can be addicted to shopping especially in terms of beauty products. I can’t seem to stop myself from shopping especially when I see a good product! I am the type of person who values quality, so no matter how pricey or cheap a product might be, as long as I know they are not good enough, I really won’t buy it.
1. Suave Professional Vibrant Shine Spray with Light Mineral Bursts (P190.00+)
2. Splash Control Hair Polish (less than P100.00)
3. Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Eye Transforming Cream (P699.00)
4. Cinema Secrets Foundation and Concealer Palette Kit #1 (P1,998.00)
5. Cinema Secrets Dual Active Foundation with Aloe Vera and Sunscreen in Butternut (P3,050.00)
6. Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover (P650.00)
7. Majolica Majorca Creme De Cheeks in Coral Cream (P495.00)
8. Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara (P799.00)
9. Bobbi Brown Luxe Brush Set in Limited Edition (P6,500.00)
10. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 (P2950.00)
I especially like my new Bobbi Brown Luxe Brush Set! It’s very easy to use in terms of blending, very soft to the skin and it’s easy to clean it up. It’s not like any other brushes that I’ve tried at all! I know it’s pricey.. but I would call this an INVESTMENT FOR THE RIGHT MAKE UP BRUSH!
I also bought some of my Palmers favourites! I do have dry skin thus staying moisturise and hydrated is always been important for me! We shouldn’t focus only with our face and hands. We should give importance to our feet, too! I actually took a liking on Palmer’s Foot Magic. Just apply it all over your feet and cover up with a socks overnight. See the difference when you wake up in the morning!
1. Palmer’s Anti-Aging Smoothing Lotion with Alpha/Beta Hydroxy (P445.00)
2. Palmer’s Foot Magic with Peppermint Oil and Mango Butter (P245.00)
3. Palmer’s Hydrating Gel Lotion with Aloe and Cucumber Extract (P395.00)
1. L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Triple Care Colour 5.6 Light Red Brown (P550.00)
2. L’oreal Excellence Cream Triple Care Colour 5.6 Light Red Brown (P550.00)
3. Wella Decore Color Cream Red Specials 55/46 Exotic Red (P475.00)
4. L’oreal Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum (P350.00)
Ha! Another bunch of hair dyes, LOL! I know, I know.. that is quite a lot. I really don’t know what hair color I will be experimenting on. Yes, I did used the word experiment since I have no idea how it will work on my hair (I can’t seem to find a RED hair dye here in Manila!). Oh well, I guess those things happens especially when you are in beauty blogging. I will update everyone what happens to my hair though – the good and the bad! Hopefully, it will give me good results, at least.. to achieve the hair color I had in mind, LOL!
1. TRESemme Thermal Recovery (P160)
2. Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Hair Repair Anti-Damage Mask with Liquid Keratin (P220)
Last but not the least, hair masks treatment! The intensive ones – with Keratin, ofcourse! With the things I have been doing to my hair.. I would need good hair masks treatment to keep my hair in good condition. A lot of people have asked me if my hair didn’t get too damaged when I bleached and dyed my hair.. to be honest, unlike stories I have heard – none of such has happened to me. I think the secret would be the Schwarzkopf shampoo and conditioner I have been using. I’m not really sure if it was – but that’s the brand I have been using simply because their shampoo and conditioner has Keratin on it (Plus, it makes my hair incredibly soft!).
Do know that Keratin is a restorative treatment for our hair – thus it always repair hair problems!
That’s it for my Beauty Haul for September 2013! I just wanted to show everyone the products I have been using lately – which I really, really love! Okay, No more shopping for me, haha! Time to take a break and get to work!
(PS. I haven’t even included the other beauty products I have which was sponsored to me – next month, I shall reveal them, hihi!)