Every woman loves their hair, simple, stylish yet elegant. That is one reason why we all can’t get enough of Korean Celebrities who are so fortunate to have stylish, beautiful hairs.
As we admire them, we all ask ourselves.. how do they do it? Is it naturally done like that? Maybe it’s because of their hair stylist? Maybe, I should start going to a korean salon and have my hair perm.. what do you think?
Honestly, you don’t even need to get a perm to get cute, sassy and stylish hair like those Korean Celebrities. I mean, they are celebrities..
You, on the other hand.. you can just be cute on your own way, steal their style but use your own kind of beauty – without even damaging your hair with hair perming treatments.
2-Minute Stylish Korean Hair Tutorial:
What you need:
– Bobbi pins or hair clips
– An elastic hair band for your back hair section
– Tie the small upper section of the back area of your hair using a hair band
PS. Not a half-ponytail okay?
– Grab the side sections of your hair, brush it back and pin it with a bobbi pin or hair clips.
– Make sure to leave an inch section of your hair around your face to frame.
– Release the tied up hair with the hair band that you used.
– Let it fall down to cover the hair clips
I learned this from Bubz :)
Here is a quick video for you to follow, in any case you miss out the procedure: